So I don't have anything against Twittering, but I'm not so sure that anyone would really care what I was doing ALL day long…
Yesterday as I was driving, I thought to myself, "If I were a Twitterer, I would Twitter this…", and I decided to make a list so you can pretend like you were getting updates all throughout the last couple of days.
- left the Braue house. it was a tough goodbye.
- said goodbye to a good friend for the 3rd time @ target today.
- stuck in construction traffic on southfield freeway; trying to get to pittsburgh!
- arrived at andrea and jason's house. can't wait to hang out with them.
- got a funky, tart-tasting frozen yogurt with andrea and jason. unique and tasty.
- jason made me a cool coffee drink with coffee and sweetened condensed milk.
- enjoyed breakfast with andrea and jason, then said goodbye!
- lots of construction on the route to dc.
- listening to crazy love-the audiobook…wrecklessly awesome book!
- lots of traffic just outside of dc-hope i make my 3:15 appointment!
- definitely not going to make my appt…not cool.
- just got denied my appt…i was 45 minutes late, after all! rescheduled for tomorrow morning.
- crap! just got a $100 parking ticket for parking at a meter on a street where apparently you can't park during rush hour. awesome. better yet-the tow truck was pulling up behind my car just as i walked over to it…
- met a couple of girls that i might get to live with. they're really cool.
- left to get a philly chicken cheesesteak (yum!); drove all around alexandria to check it out
- the girls i just met offered me a couch to sleep on tonight so i can go to my rescheduled appt in the morning! so grateful:)
- watching dancing with the stars for the first time ever. enjoyable!
- eating organic ice cream. very rich taste!