I’m only doing this because my friend, Suzanne, wanted me to, so bear with me 🙂 Is that the right "bear"?
Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about you". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog. (these are the rules, but i will not do them…if you’d like to do this, just comment 🙂
My six weird things:
1. I like pigs (and I’m really excited to meet "Guinea", my friends’ new pig-Anthony and Kari)…but contrary to popular belief, I’m no longer obsessed with them
2. I have big pictures of buckets on the walls of my living room
3. My Christmas tree was up until the 2nd week of February this past year
4. Phil Gocke and I are one in the same mind 🙂 Which must be why I love Emily so much…
5. I stick my tongue out at my students from across the room (really, it’s no wonder why they love me!)
6. I enjoy trying to sing like the lead singer of Third Day (you know, that throaty voice that goes well with an electric accoustic guitar)
Can I add more?
I have had 2 roommates:
-by the name of Jennifer
-born on July 4, 1979 (both currently work with youth)
and 3 roommates under 5 feet tall! (now all three are brunettes, but at one time only two were)